[websocket-dev] Project Lead election for Mark Thomas on Eclipse Project for WebSocket

A project lead election for Mark Thomas on project Eclipse Project for
WebSocket (ee4j.websocket) was started by Dmitry Kornilov with this criteria:

Mark was working with WebSocket API in the past and demonstrate a will to
push it forward. I am nominating him as a co-lead. The second co-lead is
going to be Joakim Erdfelt. I'll create another election for him.

Eclipse Project for WebSocket project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.websocket/elections/election-mark-thomas-project-lead-eclipse-project-websocket

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.websocket