Re: [websocket-dev] Can we start work?

Hi,

although repositories are now visible under eclipse-ee4j project transfer is not complete.  All projects are required to have their intellectual property contribution approved and build / integration pipelines migrated to Eclipse infrastructure.
Until approved by PMC (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j/pmc) we are not accepting any contributions besides critical ones or those required to make JavaEE donation possible. However this does not mean PRs  cannot be created.

Looking forward to integrate fixes for #208 and #240 when possible.

Thank you,
Roman