Re: [wb-dev] New WB Release

I ran the Eclipse Dash License Tool on the Eclipse WindowBuilder repository and it's come up clean. Unless there's any buried third party content, it appears that we're good-to-go from IP due diligence perspective.

Connect with EMO ASAP to schedule a proper release review (the project is overdue).

The simrel cutoff for new features and APIs is tomorrow. Be sure to update the project's aggrcon file with haste.

Thanks for all the hard work. This is an important project (and one of historical significance for me).

Wayne