[wakaama-dev] Changes to the Eclipse Wakaama project

Greetings PMC.

Based on discussions in several channels with the PMC and the project's community the EMO has declared that the Eclipse Wakaama project is currently dysfunctional and has removed the current project lead as both lead and as committer.

The project lead's lack of participation in the recent committer election was the final factor in this decision. I'll also point to the discussion on Issue 482 and the backlog of pull requests as evidence to support this decision.

Based on the results of the recent committer election, it appears that the remaining committers are active.

I invite those committers to restart the election. The election will conclude as soon as both committers have voted.

The project is left without a project lead. I need the project team to nominate and elect a project lead at their earliest convenience.

Wayne
--
The Eclipse Management Organization
Eclipse Foundation