Re: [wakaama-dev] Pull request
  • From: "Tuve Nordius (external)" <Tuve.Nordius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 07:20:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: sv-SE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=husqvarnagroup.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=husqvarnagroup.com; dkim=pass header.d=husqvarnagroup.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=J5JaYZO3CPk4kcjC/KcqAO3p+GfNdZvzeYuPnNMnDQo=; b=XFswTlJw2f0mKdmlq7bThxdNqIb2UeBCBWI/iNWOnSDJJQjH95tx0dD8UHK+3hYWPYaC/qG5YdKD/EnCB1PbDazjjBi/B9i1Y5Kf2B6X3Y5B6uv9CVSdivYXl6XUa3uH9FO14WLHmGqy7hVVCafCGYw+79qsINdfSL3c6d06RMpWKePkSEHuY1CtZuDIEqU/bJDv20cjQInlixySnAVO+C31KcrnkPO/fxkpH2U6CyGcekUny8SgYh/BuaPRijFwp9uTmYzhz3e0PJVvzMGsftaK2Q58hcSPWCieByiw/DUlXZO/5o4pPKmNxqqwXkWusOaRmHFwyDe0FCR8lD64lA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=DHE0RqI/pjk6jw43313qKwSe5PySBHfPb+LnnKT4GqtFWsSqpXw044iG6lXqAxOSn4vjgcKwE38Ny6CjFuuirMGHPwBEramIQAPsUd39FfkDorIVb8hA3+o/xoinDSfy15/2MByqg3VFxSjhF5yxuoW1YRRebIZ0WyB0nJVI6bNekaujiO2yNsqe/qqyolcVtFeEbfRV06AS1BKfHLSK62Y6oQrEe0xs3Z18yJvrgotnV+BzKhM8TCS/yI8ddo8OzEZ5tLyGXV4DhiYnUgNkhMg63bj8gA4JLKQtz8h56UN6YZP6L/xfhC20T7WXz0P0jPYYaipVKhC3axZF7IiVDQ==

Thank you for your response, I got it sorted by removing the pull request and start over with a fresh branch.

//Tuve