Re: [wakaama-dev] LWM2M 1.1 next steps

I can’t keep waiting indefinitely. I’m going to continue working on LWM2M 1.1 support assuming that the following pull requests will be merged as-is:

#423 Improve floating point conversions.

#430 Make TLV format optional.

#431 [Core reorg] Organize source files per area.

#432 Fix potential type size mismatch through pointers

#435 Handle resource instances in Read, Write, and Observe.

Upcoming changes will likely build on each other also. I’ll keep my lwm2m_1.1 branch (https://github.com/sbertin-telular/wakaama/tree/lwm2m_1.1) up to date with the changes I work on as well as creating pull requests to https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama if anyone wants to follow along.

Regards,

Scott Bertin

Scott Bertin
Sr Firmware Engineer
P: +1 678-264-2042 | C: | Scott.Bertin@xxxxxxxxxx
3225 Cumberland Boulevard
Suite 300 | Atlanta | GA 30339 | Telular.com

Telular is a Business Unit of AMETEK, Inc.