Re: [wakaama-dev] What is a good .NET project similar to wakaama? .NET Interop for wakaama?

Hi Sergei,

From http://coap.technology/impls.html - there are at least 3 .NET libraries for doing CoAP

HTH
Benjamin.

On 27 Feb 2018, at 20:34, Sergei Gnezdov <sergei.gnezdov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have used CoAP library that is part of wakaama project and I liked working with it.  I saw it is part of lightweight M2M wakaama project and I wounder if there is .NET Interop code or if you can recommend a good .NET based alternative.

Thank you