[wakaama-dev] LWM2M firmware update object - can you transfer a file

Hi,

I have a Leshan server talking to a wakaama client that is running on ubuntu.

I'm exploring how the firmware update object works in lwm2m.

All I would like to do is send a .hex file from the server to the client i.e. just send it from one machine to the other.

My question is does lwm2m support this? What is the method by which the file is transferred? Or do I need to implement this myself for example over websockets?

Thanks

Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263