Re: [wakaama-dev] Sample application built using Wakaama

Hi,

I had looked at that too. I am actually looking for a software based client which can do the job. I want to setup up the data through the wireless network. So, need to do some routing changes on the VMs for the demo.  If there is any client which I can just install on a VM and has graphical interface to show some status etc that would be helpful.

I did a good amount of search, but could not find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
John Peter