Re: [wakaama-dev] Improved examples/client/lwm2mclient.c

Hi Frank,

I would be helpful if you could directy submit your code using a pull
request against the Eclipse Wakaama Github repository, at
https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama
Attaching your code to an email on this mailing list is not the best
approach as, Wakaama being an Eclipse open source project, it requires you
to sign a Contributor License Agreement for your code to be accepted. The
CLA is a simple mechanism for you to confirm that you authored the code
and that you're willing to contribute it to the project.

You can read more on the contributing guide at
<https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md>

HTH
Benjamin ­

Benjamin Cabé ­ IoT Evangelist