From: wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Danny Salzman
Sent: Tuesday, 19 April, 2016 16:57
To: wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wakaama-dev] Building and running tests

Hi,

I am trying to build and run the test program so I can start to understand the current tests and add to them.

Currently I have followed these steps.

  • Created a test directory outside of wakaama
  • Ran "cmake ../wakaama/tests
  • Ran "make"
  • I get an error that stats I need to declare std=c99
  • I add the declaration in the Cmake file
  • Run "make" again
  • It errors out again and I can't troubleshoot the log. I've attached it
  • Am I missing some dependency?

Cheers,

Danny

92196 Meudon Cedex, France