[wakaama-dev] Wakaama client flow and bootstrap

Hi,

I am new to LWM2M and wakaama.
I have few doubts regarding initial client registration.

1) In the client implementation(lwm2mclient.c), I have noticed that the client uses hardcoded values for security, access control, server objects.
What will be the proper flow, if hardcoded values are not used?

2) My understanding about bootstrap process is :
Bootstrapping is used to fetch security and access control object from bootstrap server. Is this the only use of bootstrapping? Is bootstrapping related to DTLS ?
    If bootstrap server is different from the LWM2M server, how does the bootstrap server know about the details like access control,serverid of LWM2M server ?

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh kumar S R

Back to the top