From: wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ashish Yadav
Sent: Monday, 11 April, 2016 07:59
To: Wakaama developer discussions <wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [wakaama-dev] Wakaama Not Working for Raspbian & Fedora

Hi Team,

Any solution on below?

On 6 April 2016 at 14:52, Ashish Yadav <ashish.9433@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am using Wakaama Version downloaded from Github in the Month of Jan.

It run pretty well when i compile and run it on Yocto Linux for my Intel Galileo Board, but i am facing below issues for Raspbian (Raspberry Pi Board), Fedora 22 (Samsung Artik Board)

I get INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR on reading some of the parameters, while some reads run pretty well as seen below.

Inline images 1

Could you please guide me as to whether there is any dependency for running it on Raspbian & Fedora?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Yadav

--