Re: [wakaama-dev] LWM2M Server

Hi Drasko,

> Something like Leshan, but C implementation based on Wakaama would be something that I called here "full server".
OK, I don't know of such a wakaama based implementation.
Though, I think, wakaama offers a lot functionality,
I don't think it's designed for scaling.

> I.e. full lwm2m server specification implementation based on Wakaama lib.

The point may be, that LWM2M is still "under develop".
E.g. even Leshan doesn't support conditional observes.
There is a issue page

https://github.com/OpenMobileAlliance/OMA-LwM2M-Public-Review/issues

where you can follow up some detail-discussions.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Communications (INST/ESY4)
Stuttgarter Straße 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de
www.blog.bosch-si.com

achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn