Re: [wakaama-dev] Update Supported Objects query

Hi,

sometimes the OMA github issue page is a good place for detailed questions according the LWM2M

https://github.com/OpenMobileAlliance/OMA-LwM2M-Public-Review/issues

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Communications (INST/ESY4)

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn