Re: [wakaama-dev] How to implement Default Minimum Period

Hi Ashish,

First Observation parameters are not implemented yet in wakaama. I plan to have them in January.

So for now having the resource /1/0/2 has no effect. If you want to implement the support for it, I would suggest to had fields in the lwm2m_watcher_t structure: one to store the Default Minimum Period of the server and one to store the time of the last notification sent to the server.

The first one would be initialized in core/observe.c handle_observe_request() function.

In core/observe.c lwm2m_resource_value_changed() function, you can implement this logic:

For each watcher:

If (now – last notification time) > Default Minimum Period

Then send nofication

Else retry at next lwm2m_step() call

Hoping this helps,

David Navarro