Re: [wakaama-dev] Wakaama & Leshan bootstrap setup

Hi,

Thank you Julien.  It works.

I just want to write post method from c code and now don't need to figure out how to do it. :)

using the leshan bootstrap is a bit undocumented for the moment.
For adding bootstrap configuration you need to POST config using the JSON API.

I attached a example python script which does that.

--
Julien Vermillard