Re: [wakaama-dev] Wakaama + tinyDTLS sample application

Hi Daniel,

I think it's today the only public example on how to use tinydtls with Wakaama. also it's quite a crude hack, take it as proof-of-concept.
With my colleagues, we are going to create a linux/wakaama/dtls (probably tinydtls) complete example also with device initiated bootstrap, so it's easier to get started.
We just need to clear our current backlog :)
We will keep you posted. Anyway you can also do it yourself, on linux it should not be very complicated. If you look at the mbed example I mainly butchered tinydtls to work with the mbed IP stack, but tinydtls works nicely with Linux out-of-the-box.

Julien