Re: [wakaama-dev] CoAP on top of sms

Hi Eytan,

Wakaama/core implements LWM2M FSM and provides simple API which may be used to handle CoAP/LWM2M packets. There are a few examples in /tests subdirectory, where you can find how to use wakaama over IP stack.

Low level transport is depends on a platform where you wish to run LWM2M. Embedded OS's provide different API to their network stacks. Wakaama was implemented to be cross-platform as much as possible. So, wakaama/core doesn't include any references to socket/message dispatching functions.

We use /tests examples as skeletons for our prototypes and adapt theirs for our network environment.

I’m looking for Client or Server lwm2m implementation that make use of both sms and data as bearers.

Does Wakaama has this kind of support? If not, can anyone directs me for other implantation that has this kind of support?

Eytan Naim
SW Engineer |Marvell Israel |neytan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Park Azorim, Kyriat Arie, Petah Tikva, 49527, Israel
Office: +972.3.xxxxxxx| Mobile: +972.50.2258833