[wakaama-dev] Write method format issue

Hello,

We are trying to integrate LWM2M with RIOT-OS and we are currently using the Wakaama code as a starting point. While following the client/server example provided by wakaama we are experimenting with the Write method unsuccessfully and we noticed something strange in the actual payload of the coap packets in wireshark.
The command we used : write 0 /1024/11 foobar
besides the "foobar" string the payload does contain some additional bytes which are not part of a TLV encoding as the client expects them, thus resulting in an "internal server error".
Does the Write method expect the payload to be directly given in a TLV encoded string ? Or which would be the correct way to use the Write method in this case?

Thank you,
Alexandru Caciulescu