Re: [wakaama-dev] PR #54 „update registration update“ / leshan compatibility)

This should be ok on master now.

Le 30/06/2015 13:17, Kraus Achim (INST/ESY4) a écrit :

Hi Simon,

>  With the specification which changes frequently, I think this is not the last time we will face this kind of incompatibility.

Unfortunately, your right : - ).

>  This will be available soon in master.

Perfect, so no need for a compiler switch.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Communications (INST/ESY4)

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn