[wakaama-dev] WG: gettimeofday on MBED

Von: Kraus Achim (INST/ESY4)
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Februar 2015 11:01
An: Julien Vermillard
Betreff: AW: gettimeofday on MBED

Hi Julien,

in liblwm2m.h:

#ifndef LWM2M_EMBEDDED_MODE

#define lwm2m_gettimeofday gettimeofday

#else

int lwm2m_gettimeofday(struct timeval *tv, void *p);

#endif

So we implement our own  lwm2m_gettimeofday. Currently our implementation has more the

sematic of „uptime“ then „datetime“. „datetime“ will require a RTC (battery buffered,

or GPS based, or …). And, though the time is mostly used as timer, a datetime will bring

problem assuming, that the datetime is corrected from time to time. So we decided to use

the uptime.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Communications (INST/ESY4)

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

Tel. +49 711 811-58139

achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn