[vorto-dev] Committer Election for Kevin Olotu on Eclipse Vorto has started

A committer election for Kevin Olotu on project Eclipse Vorto (iot.vorto) was
started by Alexander Edelmann with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Kevin Olotu to become an Eclipse Committer for the
Vorto project.
Kevin is a fairly new member, but he has been shaping the project with great
ideas and source code contributions. His work is very detailed and thorough
and he is fully committed to work on this project for many years to come.
Here are some of his contributions to the project, he has made so far:

PRs:
·         https://github.com/eclipse/vorto/pull/2109
·         https://github.com/eclipse/vorto/pull/2105
·         https://github.com/eclipse/vorto/pull/2084
·         https://github.com/eclipse/vorto/pull/2080
·         https://github.com/eclipse/vorto/pull/2073
·         https://github.com/eclipse/vorto/pull/2067
·         https://github.com/eclipse/vorto/pull/2064

I would like to kindly ask you to consider him to become a committer for the
Vorto project.

Thank you.

Eclipse Vorto project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.vorto/elections/election-kevin-olotu-committer-eclipse-vorto

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.vorto

Back to the top