[vorto-dev] Issues In setting Jetty server

My name is Shiv and I am student at IIIT-D (https://www.iiitd.ac.in/). I am pursuing my undergrad in Computer Science.

I am interested in contributing to Vorto and I started looking at some of the videos and documentation available online. I am following the video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnW2udh9m8&list=PLiTRIeupz3iC_gPyiCOmMyLn5lXMKLPFY&index=1).

This video skips over the configuration settings for the Jetty server. I also tried to look at some of the other resources available but was not successful.

Could someone please guide me to the relevant settings and the steps to follow contribute over here.

Thanks
Shiv

Back to the top