Von: vorto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vorto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Harmon, Stephen
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Mai 2015 21:45
An: vorto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [vorto-dev] Vorto Plugin Not Installing As Expected?

I have tried installing the Vorto plugin as instructed in the Vorto User Guide, version 0.2, but am not getting the results I am expecting.

The first time I tried, it was on my existing Eclipse installation. Thinking I might have an issue with that, I installed a fresh copy of the Eclipse Luna distribution. I added the XText plug-in, and verified that I met the other requirements. I've tried this installation on both, "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers," and, "Eclipse Modeling Tools," flavors of the Luna distribution. I get the results below in each environment.

As the documentation directs, I go to the Vorto update site for the plugin:

[cid:image001.png@01D092F0.85FE8280]
(Image description: Eclipse "Install New Software" dialog with Vorto Plugins URL in "Work with:" and Vorto plugin components listed below)

The documentation implies I should see the following after installation:

[cid:image004.png@01D092F2.4C8FFC70]
(Image description: Vorto perspective from docs, listing Code Generator Project, Datatype Model, Function Block Model, and Information Model views)

However, my Vorto perspective contains only one view, "Function Block Models." I seem to be missing the other three. That's the only option in the New. menu, too.

[cid:image013.png@01D092F1.DFBFB180]
 (Image description: Vorto perspective listed as, "Other," with only the, "Function Block Models," view available)

Am I correct to expect the Code Generator Project, Datatype Model, and Information Model components to show up with the Function Block Model component? If so, am I missing an important setup step?

In the meantime, I have cloned the Eclipse Vorto git project (http://git.eclipse.org/c/vorto/org.eclipse.vorto.git/), and have tried building the plugin myself. I'm still trying to resolve dependencies for that, though.

Can anyone help me with the issue I'm seeing?

Thanks,
Steve Harmon