Re: [virgo-dev] Would you like to try debugging a Gemini Blueprint issue (with ECF)?

Thanks Dmitry for stepping up to the plate and to both you and Scott for working through the options carefully.

BTW I'm glad you concluded that Gemini Blueprint must have its own proxy as there are scenarios which would break without it, e.g. a remote service being replaced by a local service in which case a Blueprint proxy should be able to rebind to the new service. Similarly for collections containing some remote services and some local services.

Regards,
Glyn