[virgo-dev] 3.6.0 plan and bug fixes - committers please note

The latest plan is as follows:

3.6.0.M04 25/26 November
3.6.0.M05 3 December <<< code freeze except for significant bugs agreed in advance on the committer chat
3.6.0.RC1 10 December <<< complete code freeze (unless users find bugs in RC1 in which case we'll add a RC2 and freeze again).

There is quite a backlog of bugs, so I'd encourage everyone who has a bug assigned to them to fix it (and ripple it if necessary) by next Friday 30 November in time for M05.

If committers can also review the list of open bugs and pick off any they can address, that will help Virgo maintain its excellent quality record.

Thanks!

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top