Re: [virgo-dev] Draft Virgo white paper

This works ! Thanks.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmmm. Works for me. Please try this link: http://git.eclipse.org/c/virgo/org.eclipse.virgo.documentation.git/plain/white-paper/virgo-white-paper.pdf

Regards,
Glyn

On 22 Mar 2012, at 10:18, Raghava Bharati wrote:

This pdf/odt looks corrupt. Unable to open it.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A draft white paper on Virgo for distribution at EclipseCon is attached for your review. I need to finalise this on Thursday, but I would welcome any feedback, especially if you spot any inaccuracies.

I am on vacation tomorrow (Wednesday), so comments to this list by Thursday morning UK time would be ideal.

This document is available as OpenDocument text and PDF in the white-paper directory of the following git repository:

git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/virgo/org.eclipse.virgo.documentation.git

or at the following location:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/virgo/org.eclipse.virgo.documentation.git/tree/white-paper

Please coordinate with me before editing the document as I don't fancy trying to sort out a binary merge clash.

Regards,
Glyn

Regds,
Raghav