[virgo-dev] Virgo 3.0 and Gemini Web 2.0 release reviews brought forward

Given the speed with which the IP team were able to freeze our IP logs, we have with the EMO's help brought forward the Virgo 3.0 and Gemini Web 2.0 release reviews by one week so they will now start on 10th August and complete on the 17th. This will enable us to publish the releases a few days ahead of the current schedule.

Many thanks to Sharon Corbett in particular for handling our last-minute CQs and to Wayne for overseeing the review process and agreeing to bring it forward.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top