[virgo-dev] Progress towards 3.0.0.RC1

We have three bugs that need fixing for 3.0.0.RC1.

352418 which Borislav is planning to fix over the weekend.
352195 which we should be able to implement tomorrow by adding bundles to the EBR
352215 which is hopefully fixed by one of the bundles that will be added to the EBR by 352195

The plan is to build 3.0.0.RC1 on Monday. This will represent a bug freeze unless a significant bug turns up after that. Then we will be on to doc work for the release.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top