Re: [virgo-dev] [rt-pmc] Virgo release branding

Hi Wayne

It would be good to finalise this discussion soon, at least for the urgent example of Virgo 3.0.

In Virgo 3.0 we want to release v2.4.0 of the GreenPages sample at the same time, in this instance covered by the same release docuware and frozen IP log, but at a distinct version and not part of a subproject.

Is this particular case acceptable?

If so, we can defer the discussion of other examples until they come up (unless you would like to sort out the whole topic soon, while it is still "warm").

Regards,
Glyn