[virgo-dev] New projects in opengrok

I have added the Virgo IDE tooling, Bundlor, and Jetty server to the list of Virgo projects indexed by opengrok.

BTW opengrok also indexes dm Server code with a GPL license, so if you need to avoid seeing that code, please ensure you add "virgo" to the File Path of the top-level search (and take care when following links subsequently - to be ultra cautious, only use a single top level search each time). If this is a real problem, we could look into deleting the dm Server code from opengrok, but it is pretty useful at times for archaeological purposes, e.g. when someone says "dm Server used to do X but Virgo does Y".

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top