[virgo-dev] Copyrights

I noticed that some files have ended up copyright Eclipse, which is wrong. The ones I spotted are my own fault and I'll correct them, but I wanted to point it out in case anyone else sees these and gets the wrong impression.

Note there is a script for updating copyrights, but it will overwrite all the copyrights it can get its hands on and probably make the copyrights invalid, so it is not recommended for updating a few files.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top