Re: [virgo-dev] Snaps

If SNAPS is a sub-project then it can do whatever you and the parent
project (and PMC) feel is right. FWIW, you could make it a subproject of
Virgo, or of RT, or of Technology, or whatever else makes sense for you.

Functional areas within a project can make all the
milestones/i-builds/nightlies they'd like. We're just a little careful
about how we use the word "release".

HTH,

Wayne