Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo F2F agenda items [was: Re: Virgo F2F]

Great list!  I would also be interested in "Enterprise" spec support extensions:

1. JPA
1.1. Entities across multiple bundle (vs. current OSGi JPA spec)
1.2. Transaction management
2. JNDI
2.1. Virgo specific JNDI provider
2.2. Ability to suppress Tomcat JNDI system setting publication
3. DataSource configuration
3.1. Including extensions to the Admin (possibly with Snaps and/or MetaType service)
4. Snaps
4.1 Potential of support for Servlet 3.x "config fragments" as well as annotations
5. First class support for Spring Batch
5.1 Could end up a "killer" feature if jobs can be just dropped into pickup and configured from admin

Regards,
Dmitry