Re: [virgo-dev] Security in Virgo

Hi,

On 19 November 2010 05:09, Saadat Dowlati <sdowlati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     Can someone elaborate on the supported security features of virgo? Is
> Spring Security fully supported in Virgo? How about OSGi's?

Basic spring security works pretty much out of the box, we use
standard the basic authentication and some glue around wicket, we also
use the Security annotations without problems. You can even hot plug
AuthenticationProviders via OSGi bundles.
For spring security acl's you have to create some classloading glue
(some copy pasting of not very extendable classes necessary) I can
elaborate on it if necessary.
OSGi security we don't use, so can't comment there.

Cheers,

Ric

Back to the top