From: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: 22 October 2010 15:30:14 GMT+01:00
To: "eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] EclipseCon 2011 Call for Participation

Dear Committers and Members

EclipseCon 2011 is scheduled for March 21-24, 2011 in Santa Clara, CA.
 We have recently opened the Call for Participation, so I want to
encourage all committers and Eclipse Foundation members to submit a
proposal.

In the same spirit of last year, we’ll have three main categories of talks:

   * Making with Eclipse – including technical commercial content,
case studies, working groups, and vertically aligned projects
   * Making at Eclipse – technical content that’s highly relevant to
Eclipse projects, such as state-of-the-nation talks, new tools and
techniques, testing and so on
   * Making Community – including introspective topics and asking
ourselves hard questions; how we are stewarding the longevity of
Eclipse as a platform, as a community and as a Foundation

The deadline for submissions is November 30, 2010 but if you submit
before November 17 you can be considered for one of the top-five early
picks.

I am looking forward to working with the Program Committee to create
another great conference program.  Of course we can't do it without
great content and ideas from the community, so please submit a talk
today!

Regards,
Chris Aniszczyk
EclipseCon 2011