Re: [viatra-dev] Project code repository move
  • From: Zoltán Ujhelyi <zoltan.ujhelyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:34:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=incquerylabs.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=incquerylabs.com; dkim=pass header.d=incquerylabs.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=3KSl4VB2q3ZF4wLF9eA5mc5FtcNcO/id7sB+obbEzDY=; b=LxILYG09qUXXXyZwsYr1T8mHxRzfozkr56AjIoCQbeg16KhnDXdXIj6kYQz16p+hY2rBFJfbusRqilNSLm1NPxVZGtmwVpsHRvlPiC7RmQr9V8MzVNXHmWVwiNhhW34UMn53gMhqQ1RmEEyFKbNac/5IAQWM/iA5Y9nIglXjDVW8a7d/zbmfqHLYMlBYxfCNaJdtXMRp5U32UQDJlxPE9xm4SEq2DXgu+DwwrV8lCwy8lUbjHPuQjT7L0Gy0qS+MhgpqlKMdTp29ceqhBSn/WfJOdIFP6PD8rPYVJmh6x2KMf+IolSWlC1QMtXxtpVAig8By5ananBC0It7b5UhdaQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=eFj1pQ72ckzpUBdMdsDBvOMz23cqtZf/XXZsWHUVUYcYUEDGstj6S5/GwM0zkXBe1Rb+A+5AHMzMUe2yCcdzG9EIwU8iFRJchsTJvmGdFi6Y5uyZ403+wOGy0IGKt+2XaiXXhsNJrNXc2GW/ltJZwb7ClYN6kJpS9l4LVNbKgN19+AKHZNE6VEtWgfxQDZmxTNf7+ncGUGPUfnE4yYO/aztPrmAUjxZOuEBEhIEzw6gMt972P2zHeadlkTfeQCN1evbWT36lgbWfmRQ6OByqQW+dxnrwpQ8KYwlrvAvtUwd1WANsNTbHACCAkIgfIVAc9DIUxfvhwBOndQZoQlUssg==

Hi all,

yesterday the code repositories were moved to the newly created https://github.com/eclipse-viatra Github organization, and the old repository is already read-only. The issues will be moved soon as well, in the meantime, please consider the issue/pr functiionality on github not yet available.

If you are a committer and have already added your Github account, as asked in my previous email, you should have received an invitation to the organization, please accept it. If you have not received an invitation, please add your Github account on your Eclipse Foundation account on https://accounts.eclipse.org

Thanks,
Zoltán
Zoltán Ujhelyi, PhD
Solution Architect