[viatra-dev] Next meeting on 18th April

Hi all,

The notes of the last meeting are available at its usual place https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DeveloperMeetingMinutes/Meeting20190321

Last time we have discussed that given the amount of current development effort, we should switch to a four-week schedule for the meetings. This means, there will be no meeting today, and the next one will be on 18th March 2019 at 15:00 CET via Hangouts.

If there is anything to discuss between meetings, the public forums of the project (e.g. this mailing list or bugzilla) can be used to initialize a discussion

The preliminary notes for the next meeting is available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q1fk9XGyKHiWExPzeUPWsGpGMp34AhVJtYM-9O-UbN4/edit?usp=sharing As always, if you have any points to discuss, feel free to add it to the minutes.

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert