[viatra-dev] Next meeting in two weeks time

Hi all,

The notes of the last meeting are available at its usual place https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DeveloperMeetingMinutes/Meeting20190221

About the next meeting, sorry for the late notification, but I don’t see anything we need to discuss today. I suggest we skip this weeks meeting, and hold the next one on the 21st March 2019 at 15:00 CET via Hangouts. If anybody has anything to discuss that cannot wait, please reach out and we can discuss it today at the usual time.

The preliminary notes for the next meeting is available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w9Rq8-3hEg9dPY-n1ppqnhpMiXEGVCl-P6ilbm_de90/edit?usp=sharing As always, if you have any points to discuss, feel free to add it to the minutes.

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert