[viatra-dev] Next meeting in two weeks time

Hi all,

The notes of the last meeting are available at its usual place https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DeveloperMeetingMinutes/Meeting20190124

I don’t see anything we need to discuss this week, so I suggest we skip this weeks meeting, and hold the next one on the 21st February 2019 at 15:00 CET via Hangouts. If anybody has anything to discuss this week, please reach out and we can hold a regular meeting this week.

The preliminary notes for the next meeting is available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oEMbGgNqGKEg1S2q8JiSvh61M19Z_C_vCdwIM8dEcgU/edit?usp=sharing As always, if you have any points to discuss, feel free to add it to the minutes.

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert