[upr-dev] UML Profiles for the Java platform (JUMP)

Hi everyone,

After having passed the preliminary review of the JUMP contribution

to the UPR, we may now push the related code / profiles to the

UPR repository (in accordance with Parallel IP). A comprehensive review

is performed in due course as mentioned by EMO-IP team.

Basically, the JUMP contribution  enables UML profiles to be generated

automatically from Java libraries and applications that make use of annotations.

It also contains currently 21 UML profiles that we have already generated.

@Max: Could you pls. support me in carrying out the step of pushing

the JUMP contribution to the UPR repository. In fact, I want to make

sure that the contribution is provided in the appropriate structure also

in regards to the used build tool.

Many thanks and best regards, Alexander

--

Alexander Bergmayr

TU Wien / TU Vienna

Institute for Software Technology and Interactive Systems

Business Informatics Group (BIG)

Favoritenstrasse 9-11/188 A-1040 Vienna, Austria

tel : +43-1-58801-188641

fax : +43-1-58801-18896

mail: bergmayr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www : http://www.big.tuwien.ac.at/staff/abergmayr