[unide-dev] PPMP v3 / update website

Hi there,
It has been a long time that not much happened around the unide project.
Still, I would like continue and push through with v3, so I fixed some points we had discussed already and updated the website [1].
I tried to summarize the changes at [2].

For some (caching?!) reason, the current specification website is not correctly displayed when directly accessed under the link [3]. [4] is ok though. I'll check after a while if that keeps happening.

Best regards,

Axel

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/unide/
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/unide/blog/2019/3/1/Version-3/