Re: [uml2-dev] Integration builds for 5.5.2/5.6

We have now a 5.5.2 milestone build published as 5.5.2_v20210110-1527.

Cheers,

Christian
On Jan 4, 2021, 08:17 -0500, Christian W. Damus <give.a.damus@xxxxxxxxx>, wrote:
Hi, Team,

I've got a fix for a code generation bug (Bugzilla 547424 [1]) that I've verified in deployment of the CI build. Shall we publish that build? I'd like to integrate the fix for this into the Papyrus Oomph setup. And if so, I expect this would be a 5.5.2 integration build. Should we prepare something for 5.6 also, or are we waiting for other changes? And lastly, is publishing a build something that I can do myself (as a committer, which I think I still am) or is there someone in a releng role who would do it?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top