Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Should editor show new wizard for empty files?

On 04/21/2017 11:14 AM, Daniel Megert wrote:
Because the file is already there. Invoking a wizard or some other smartness when I open the file is just bad practice.
Is it? Do you have sources or is it a personal perception?
IIRC, when you open a file in Google Slides, it simultaneously create the file (blank) and show you some assistance for theming or template. I think it's the same grain here.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top