[ui-best-practices-working-group] Categories at wiki.eclipse.org

Hi,

as I mentioned at the conference call, I suggest
to use categories to tag all User Interface Architecture
Working Group Pages.

Here is detailed documentation about categories:
  http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Category

Categories help organizing the wiki.

Simple add one or more statements of the form
  [[Category:Name of the Category]]
to the end of the page.

Categories can have subcategories. (for example
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Category:Meeting)

If a subcategory has a [[Category:Xxx]] in its text,
then it is listed as subcategory of Xxx.

For pages related to the group I would suggest to add:
  [[Category:User Interface Best Practices Working Group]]

For guideline add:
  [[Category:User Interface Guideline]]

We could add new categories later.

For Meetings add