[udig-dev] uDig IRC meeting

Hi, starting a new Thread to have maximum response from mailinglist.

Right now 5 people would like to participate. We have no slot with all
of them in.
The 2 best options are:

Friday at:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=1&day=16&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=2080
in which case we miss Frank, which at the moment is one of the few
pulling forces.

and Monday at:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2015&month=1&day=19&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=2080
in which case we miss Ludwig, which represents the userside that
invested and is of crucial importance.

To be honest I don't want to miss any of you.
So I would ask if for one of you two a new possibility did open up in
the meanwhile.
Else I would suggest a new day, maybe Wednesday.
I really think it is important to have as many people as possible on this.

Let me know what you think.

All the best,
Andrea

Back to the top