Re: [udig-dev] Eclipse4 support for uDig

I'm not sure i need/should get read access because i'm hired shortterm to push udig to Eclipse4. In the ideal case udig would be modified to be a pure e4 app but this is a huge task and nothing i'm hired for!

To sum up i'm fine doing pull requests!

Tom

Von meinem iPhone gesendet