Re: [udig-dev] vecmath

I have gotten a bit of encouragement from Andrea that vecmath can be replaced. I have put vecmath as a subject for the foss4g code-sprint.

However I do not feel we can accomplish replacing vecmath during our incubation timeframe.  As such I will submit Java 3D to the technology-pmc list for discussion as a "exempt pre-req".