Re: [udig-dev] FOSS4G attendees

So yes count me in :-)

Other things to keep an eye out for:

1) LocationTech dinner / trip to football game on tuesday
2) Birds of Feather Session: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2013_BirdsOfAFeather#Join_a_Software_Foundation_-_OSGeo_and_LocationTech_BOF
3) Code Sprint: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2013_Code_Sprint#uDIG

I did fill in some details for the code sprint, it looks like the usual geotools / geoserver crowd will be thin on the ground - otherwise it would be productive for us to cull the GeoTools dependencies. Justin is not coming to foss4g due to a wedding, and Andrea needs to leave on Saturday in order to attend one.